Zebra Mechanical Pencil, Tect 2way, 0.5mm, Blue (MA41-BL)
- 【Freesha function ON】 When turning the center of the shaft to the right, the core comes out only by shaking
- 【Freesha function OFF】 When turning the center of the shaft to the left, the weight inside the shaft is fixed, stable writing with low center of gravity
- 【Drafting Pen Tip】 Extremely fine tip pipe with a long visibility, with great handedness at hand
- 【Specification】 upper axis: resin · painted finish / bottom shaft: brass · plated finish / with silicone ring grip
- 【Size】 Total length 149 × maximum shaft diameter 10.5 mm / weight 23.6 g
- SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM JAPAN
Sharp with Freesha function switching.
Freesha function ON → Turn the center of the axis to the right and the core comes out only by shaking.
Freesha function OFF → When turning the center of the shaft to the left, the weight inside the shaft is fixed, stable writing with low center of gravity. (Since wick does not come out, it knocks and uses same as usual sharp, so use it
for drafting ) . Extremely fine tip pipe with long visibility, with good view of hands.
|Model number||MA 41 - BL|
|Color||【Axis color】 Blue|